Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 32 - Precious Moments Brightens up Your Day!

What an interesting event to kick start my day once I wake up! We are going to have a friendly basketball match with the local students! If it was before my hair got made over, I am very sure I can play with more confidence! =Y
Pls don't get mesmerized by us! =p
Strategy planning!
Friendly Group Photo!
Let the Game Begin!


It's only first half and i'm totally exhausted!
The cold air in the morning plus no breakfast for me, really made me breathless as we slowly enter the game. I was totally surprised by how my body react just after a few short runs around the court! Totally disappointed with myself, especially not being able to give it my very best shot for the team. Anyway, it's a DRAW for us! =)


Followed by that, it was an appreciation dinner for all the local student leaders that were there to guide us and help us along as we live in Wuhan day by day! Thank you very much! 






Reflections:
As we slowly reach the final days of the trip in Wuhan, I cannot help but think back through the times we had when we first reached here, without knowing much things about Wuhan. But with the help from the local student leaders, we adapted to the surroundings a lot faster than we thought! I sincerely thank them for their constant effort and time spent on us, even though they have to concentrate on their studies as well! 

If you are at the dinner with us, you can definitely feel the closeness and bonds that all of us have forged during the past 31 days of our lives in WUST. Soon, we will have to part from them as we go back to our lives back in Singapore. 

Not being emotional right here, we should always treat every single moment together preciously!  All of these wonderful experiences of living in WUST and especially the interaction with the local student leaders are really memorable to me and they will definitely stay with me for life! As I remember that I have friends not only in Singapore, but also in Wuhan!

“Among Life's precious jewels, Genuine and rare, 
The one that we call friendship Has worth beyond compare.”
Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment